Serves: 2 Time: 20 mins
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 tsps Glowing Greens
- 3 tbsps buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ cup almond or rice milk
- coconut oil or ghee, for frying
- pure maple or rice malt syrup, to drizzle (optional)
- fresh fruit or nuts, for topping (optional)
Place all ingredients (except coconut oil, syrup and toppings) into a blender and blend until smooth.
Heat your coconut oil or ghee in a non-stick fry pan over low-medium heat. Ladle as many pancakes as possible (to your desired size) onto the frypan. – We made a total of 6 medium pancakes. Allow pancakes to cook for 1-3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the upside of the pancakes. Flip and cook other side until golden. Repeat process until all of the batter has been used.
Drizzle with syrup and top with your favourite fresh fruit and toppings.